Frenshimmer Golden Oldie
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hurry, only 1 item left in stock!
Glimmer, shimmer, she’s definitely still got it! The perfect old gold when you need to create an artisan look or antique patina.
Pots of fabulous, smooth and shimmering lustre! Fun and easy-to-use metallic paint for embellishing your projects with gleaming sheen. Highlight detail, carvings, mouldings and texture. Mask off areas in your chosen pattern or glam-up using stencils. Transform handles and other ironmongery. Combine with Finishing Coat or TTC to make a glaze for shimmering or pearly top coats!
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Suitable for wooden furniture, and other hard surfaces - laminate, glass, hard plastic, ceramics, concrete, metal (including powder-coated radiators), glass and fixed leather
- Minimal VOC content
- UKCA and EN71-3 certified (safe for use on children’s toys) EN71-3:2013+A3:2019
- Finish – lustrous, shimmering metallic
- 100ml will provide a single coat of up to 1m2. Additional coats may be required for a heavier effect
- Ensure surfaces are in suitable condition for painting - clean, dry, free from grease or penetrating substances and in sound condition. If previously painted, remove loose or flaking paint
- Surface preparation required in addition to the above – clean with Sugar Soap, rinse and dry thoroughly
Application and drying
- Stir before each use
- Apply with a good quality brush
- Allow a minimum of 1 hour between coats
- Provide adequate ventilation when using. Wear suitable hand and face protection
Clean up and storage
- Reseal pot after use. Clean up any spills immediately with water. Wash brushes in warm, soapy water
- Do not store where the container could be subjected to damp, frost, freezing or high temperatures
- Dispose of contents in accordance with local and national legislation